Monday, April 12, 2010

Secrets

I'm shallow...isn't everyone? I see people at their surface, what they appear to be, and most of the time - that's when I stop looking. I'm so wrapped up in my own life, my own problems, my own thoughts, my own everything, that I don't realize I'm not the only person in my life. I've become this very selfish, very vain person. It wasn't until earlier today that I realized taking a closer look can make you see a person in a completely different way.

For the first time today, I took a closer look at a friend, and saw a talent she had that I never really knew about. She never hid it, I just never saw it. It just kind of stuck with me.


I guess that's all I really have for this post. I've been writing a lot of papers, and just needed to write something of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment